The tool SpeedTrace JITAnalyzer was renamed to RuntimeAnalyzer due to its extended scope:
– Startup-Optimizer: Regarding the base functionality, please refer to the following link
– Extended base functionality
- Attach to upcoming & already running processes: Attach to processes
whichÂ are started outsideÂ the RuntimeAnalyzer tool
- Open/Save Snapshot: The open operation views saved snapshots,
the save operation stores theÂ captured runtime information
– Added Exception-Hunter: The built-in exception hunter shows all exceptions including time stamps,Â exception details and thread stacks. Each stack item contains line-level information to display theÂ source code. In the following example the RuntimeAnalyzer pinpoints the line where a divide by zeroÂ exception was raised.
[lightbox style=”modern” image_path=”https://profiler-and-tracer.com/images/Runtime-Analyzer-ExceptionHunter.png” popup=”https://profiler-and-tracer.com/images/Runtime-Analyzer-ExceptionHunter.png” description=”.NET Runtime Analyzer / Exception Hunter” size=”two_col_small”]
– Added ThreadStack-Analyzer: The thread stacks shows all running threads, its cpu time consumptionÂ and current call stacks at a specified sampling rate. The thread stack view allows you to examine theÂ thread stacks at regular times (sampling) to investigate application hangups or any other simpleÂ performance issues.
[lightbox style=”modern” image_path=”https://profiler-and-tracer.com/images/Runtime-Analyzer-ThreadStack-Analyzer.png” popup=”https://profiler-and-tracer.com/images/Runtime-Analyzer-ThreadStack-Analyzer.png” description=”.NET Runtime Analyzer / Thread Stack Analyzer” size=”two_col_small”]
– Added Decompiler-functionality to the source code preview (C#/IL): In case of missing source codes orÂ debug info, methods of interested can be easily decompiled to either C# or IL.
[lightbox style=”modern” image_path=”https://profiler-and-tracer.com/images/Runtime-Analyzer-Decompiler.png” popup=”https://profiler-and-tracer.com/images/Runtime-Analyzer-Decompiler.png” description=”.NET Runtime Analyzer / Decompiler” size=”two_col_small”]